Saturday, November 26, 2011

Inspirational Quotes

"I have the opportunity to issue grants to 8 preschools throughout the county of Los Angeles and specifically the intention of these grants is to train parents on how to learn and advocate for their children."
Sandy Escobido

"Everyday I go to work I look forward to it because I know the services I am providing to children it's to their benefit it's not anything that is going to benefit me it is going to benefit them."
Raymond Hernandez

" Perhaps the largest impact of licensing standards is that they establish a market value for child care in the community and they establish a local standard of what quality is..."
DR. Susan BredeKamp 2001

3 comments:

  1. Nice quote by Raymond Hernandez. I always look forward to work after the weekdend because there is always one child that says "I miss you Ms. Felecia." That shows the services I am providing is benefiting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote by Raymond Hernandez. i look forward to going to work each day and seeing all those 149 smiling faces. They brighten my day and always make me feel happy when I am having a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, The quote from Raymond Hernandez is very powerful. We all need to remember that our jobs are benefiting the children. Thank you for that quote.

    ReplyDelete